Club at Irish Creek, LLC
- Clubs & Associations
The Club at Irish Creek (previously the Kannapolis Country Club) is a private, non-equity, full service country club facility. Built in 1953 as the Cannon Mills Golf Club, the club was purchased by David H. Murdock, Chairman of Dole Food Company, in 1982. The elegant and established 27,000-square-foot clubhouse features The Grille, four dining rooms, members lounge, men's and ladie's locker rooms and pro shop.