Business After Hours & Total Resource Campaign Kick-Off
Name: Business After Hours & Total Resource Campaign Kick-Off
Date: August 12, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Business After Hours (BAH) is one of the Chamber’s premier networking events. Professionals utilize this opportunity to discuss and share ideas in a relaxed, social atmosphere, while learning about other member businesses.
- When? From 5-7 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, this is a float in and out event.
- Where? BAH are sponsored and hosted at Chamber member establishments.
- Cost? This event is free for members and open to non-members for a $20 fee payable at the door.
- What to wear? Dress is business casual
- What to bring? Business cards to exchange with potential customers and to enter the door prize drawing.
- Hor d’oeurves and beverages are provided by the sponsor.