Business After Hours at The Terrie Hess Child Advocacy Center
Name: Business After Hours at The Terrie Hess Child Advocacy Center
Date: March 13, 2023
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Business After Hours (BAH) is one of the Chamber’s premier networking events. Professionals utilize this opportunity to discuss and share ideas in a relaxed, social atmosphere, while learning about other member businesses.
- When? From 5-7 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, this is a float in and out event.
- Where? BAH are sponsored and hosted at Chamber member establishments.
- Cost? This event is free for members and open to non-members for a $20 fee payable at the door.
- What to wear? Dress is business casual
- What to bring? Business cards to exchange with potential customers and to enter the door prize drawing.
- Hors d’oeuvres and beverages are provided by the sponsor.