Business After Hours
Join us for our February Business After Hours to mix and mingle at Livingstone College - Dept. of Hospitality & Culinary Arts (Former Holiday Inn)
Hear from the Livingstone College Leadership Team, Alumni & Student Leaders while enjoying food and beverages prepared by Livingstone's culinary arts program - and music provided by the student jazz ensemble. There will be door prizes and fun trivia! Make plans to come out and join us for an evening connecting Livingstone College & the Community!
After BAH, head over to New Trent Gym to watch the Livingstone College Blue Bears Men's basketball team take on Virginia Union University at 7:30 p.m. Go Blue Bears!
Business After Hours (BAH) is one of the Chamber’s premier networking events. Professionals utilize this opportunity to discuss and share ideas in a relaxed, social atmosphere, while learning about other member businesses.
- When? From 5-7 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, this is a float in and out event.
- Where? BAH are sponsored and hosted at Chamber member establishments.
- Cost? This event is free for members and open to non-members for a $20 fee payable at the door.
- What to wear? Dress is business casual
- What to bring? Business cards to exchange with potential customers and to enter the door prize drawing.
- Hor d’oeurves and beverages are provided by the sponsor.